Sex in a Pan Dessert Recipe
We started making Sex in a Pan when we were teenagers. This would be a hot item to bring to a potluck party because the name of it was just so funny to say.
When I told my son what he was eating, he turned several shades of red.
Also known as the 6-layered dessert (but where’s the fun in saying that?) this is a yummy and easy dessert that is always a crowd pleaser. It’s made in a 9×13 pan, so will serve a lot of people!
Here’s how!Sex in a Pan? Is there any other way? Here's the easy-peasy recipe so you can get some, too! Click To Tweet
- Layer 1
- 1 C flour
- 1 C pecans (optional)
- 1/2 C butter
- Layer 2
- 1 8oz/block of cream cheese
- 1 C icing sugar
- Layer 3
- 1/2 container of Cool whip
- Layer 4
- 1 Package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 Package vanilla instant pudding
- 2 1/2 C Milk
- Layer 5
- 1/2 Container of Cool Whip
- Layer 6
- Chocolate swirls or sprinkles for decoration
- Mix and spread layer one together (flour, pecans and butter). Spread on the bottom of a 9x13 pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350.
- Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar together. Spread on the base layer after it has slightly cooled.
- Spread 1/2 the cool whip.
- Mix the puddings and milk together. Spread over the Cool Whip.
- Top with the remaining Cool Whip and use chocolate swirls or sprinkles to decorate.
- Keep in fridge.