KartSTART by Toyota 2017
Last summer, Daniel (10) had the time of his life when he was invited to participate in the KartStart Program in Halifax, presented by Toyota.
And… They are back again this year, holding KartSTART sessions across Canada!
kartSTART Presented by Toyota is a unique family driving education program that travels across Canada every summer (see the schedule here). kartSTART is designed to give kids, teens and their families a true, real-world understanding of the physics behind driving motorized vehicles.
The half-day course gives children and teens as young as 10 a driving experience in a vehicle that fits them — our go-karts. The driving experience includes: interactive safety briefing by professional driving instructors including one-on-one interaction; use of a professional racing kart; Snell-approved helmet, and CIK racing suit. Karting participants take part in safety-oriented lead/follow sessions with the instructors. Families will experience the Toyota Safety Sense demonstration exercises that are fun for the whole family. And they include a catered lunch for all attendees.
The goal at kartSTART is twofold. First, to give young drivers an initial understanding of driving a motorized vehicle., and then to give them their first experience behind the wheel.
Secondly, to give the entire family a better understanding of current Toyota Safety Sense safety systems available on Toyota vehicles. Find out more about the Toyota Safety Sense systems at www.toyota.ca
kartSTART Presented by Toyota is an ASN Canada FIA Safety-endorsed program.
That’s a $250 value for only $79 + taxes.
Use this Promo Code today and receive an extra $20 off the regular price making it $59 + taxes!
Promo Code: KSvalleyfamilyfun
This awesome session is open to anyone (child, teen or adult who is aged 10+).
WIN a ticket to participate in the kartSTART program anywhere in Canada!
- Chilliwack Area – Greg Moore Raceway July 1 to 4 – Chilliwack, BC
- Red Deer Area – Westerner Park July 8 to 10 – Red Deer, AB
- Regina Area – 3 Flags Motorsports Park July 14 to 16 – Lumsden, SK
- Winnipeg Area – MTS Iceplex – July 19 to 21 – Winnipeg, MB
- Hamilton Area – Flamboro Speedway July 26 to 28 – Millgrove, ON
- Toronto Area – Sunset Speedway August 7 to 10 – Innisfil, ON
- Montreal Area – Autodrome August 14 to 16 – Saint Eustache, Québec
- Trois-Rivières – SC Performance August 18, 20, 21 – Saint-Célestin, Québec
- Moncton Area – Champlain Motorsports Park August 24, 25, 27 – Dieppe, NB
- Halifax Area – Scotia Speedworld August 29 to 31 – Goffs, NS