It’s not always a hit with kids, but adults love it. Whenever I have to make a pizza to take to a party or a potluck, this is the one I bring.
Made on a 9×13 cookie sheet, this pizza can serve a large crowd.
Buying the ingredients listed will make you 2 pizzas.
Try something new! Think about what other ingredients you could use!
- 1/2 bag frozen asparagus
- 1/2 package phyllo pastry
- 1 C grated mozzarella or other cheese
- 2 Tbsp oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 oz crumbled goat cheese or feta
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- Olive Oil
- Melted butter
- Cook asparagus according to directions. Trim ends, and cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Place phyllo pastry on a 9x13 pan, one sheet at a time, rubbing melted butter between each layer.
- Spread cheese over base.
- Spread with asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes. Top with goat cheese and onions.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 400 for about 30 minutes, until phyllo pastry starts to turn golden brown.
- Try a variety of other ingredients to see what works!