Apple Berry Salsa
I absolutely love this recipe! It’s great for company and is always a great hit. It’s best made in the summer when the strawberries are fresh and local, but great any time of the year!
Serve with Scoops nacho chips or make your own baked cinnamon chips (see recipe below).
Thanks to my friend KR who first introduced this recipe to me!
- 2 granny smith apples, diced
- 1 pint (box) strawberries, diced
- 2 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 orange, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp apply jelly, apricot jam or marmalade
- Dice fruit.
- Mix in a bowl.
- Add sugar and jam and stir lightly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips or baked cinnamon Chips
Serve this with tortilla chips or make these Baked Cinnamon Chips
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray or brush tortillas with water.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over damp tortillas.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut tortillas into 8 wedges.
- Spread into a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake 8-10 mins until edges are lightly browned and crisp
Pin this recipe for later!