6 Reasons Everyone Should Visit Europe
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post meant to bring you great information like about why you should travel to Europe. This means the content was provided by carefully vetted to ensure it matches our criteria. Sponsored posts like this help ensure we can keep bringing you more great information!
They say the best way to invest your money is in traveling because it’s the only thing that remains with you forever. Who wouldn’t agree more with this statement?
Visiting new places gives us incredible refreshing feelings, and the constant excitement of seeing new cities, old architecture, culture, tasting food that otherwise wouldn’t be on the menu and just feeling free to do nothing but enjoy time while exploring.
Although it sounds like a cliché, visiting Europe is a must (at least once in your lifetime).
Here is why:
- History – Every inch of Europe is historical. Literally, all the way from the UK to the Balkans and Spain to Russia; Europe has a rich, bloody, imperial and eternal history. Wherever you look, you will see a historical spot, a house where so and so lived, locations where wars occurred. The buildings, the museums, festival, churches, synagogues, meals that are offered in the restaurants, are all wonderful. Europe is old but in an elegant, classy and fantastic way. Even if you don’t like history, just soaking in the beauty and the energy of cities like Rome or Madrid will refresh your energy.
- Food – In Europe every country has good food. For all you foodies out there, this will be heaven. Even if you aren’t obsessed with food, I’m sure you will enjoy delicious original pasta in Italy, crunchy Belgian fries, Mediterranean salads, an authentic English breakfast, paellas, vino, beer, liquors and what not. European countries have numerous tourist-friendly restaurants that have reasonable prices and perfectly cooked food. You will love it! You can always find cooking classes organized specially for tourists.
- Museums, art, castles – Europe is the home of famous and significant museums where some of the oldest, most valuable and impressive art is guarded. Let’s not forget about those imposing castles that are all over the continent. France, Germany, England, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Austria, Spain, wherever you go you will find at least one royal palace (former or current). Don’t hesitate, get your tickets and enjoy the imperial history.
- People speak English – Of course, even if you aren’t visiting the UK or Ireland, you will manage to communicate with the locals because Europeans speak English very well. On top of that, every restaurant, hotel, historic site or museum has English-speaking staff, guides, and brochures. They start learning English (if the country is non-English speaking) from a very young age as a mandatory foreign language.
- Excellent transport – Europe is well connected with trains, buses, and flights, so it won’t be a problem to get from one place to another. If you are staying in one place for a longer time, get a metro or tram ticket (for the number of days you stay there). Even better, you can rent a car with Barcelona Tours when in Spain, or go on an organized walking tour with your family.
- Celebrations – No matter what season you decide to visit Europe, there will be at least one celebration or festival. Europeans are very eager to keep their traditions. Oktoberfest, religious holidays, carnivals with masks, flower festivals, Christmas markets, you name it, they have it. Plus, these celebrations and festivals are a fantastic way to taste traditional food and drinks and mingle with the locals and have fun like you never had before!